The Cleveland Auto show kicks into full gear today opening its doors to the public this morning at 11:00 and running until 8:00 pm. There are a number of special events to go along with the state of the art and classics cars to be seen. Among them are:
- Toyota having a meet and greet with Ivan "Iornman" Stewart.
- Mazda will have WKYC personalities Hollie Strano and Michael Cardamone on hand.
- GMC presents Cleveland Browns star Josh Cribbs.
- Kia has former Cavs Bingo Smith and Harry Davis this morning.
- Newly minted Cleveland Indians Hall of Famer Carlos Baerga will appear from 2:00-4:30.