Terms and conditions
The term "Cleveland Leader" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without our expressed written consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- In addition to breaking news stories and editorials, this website also published product reviews. These are the result of actual testing and use of the products in question, which were provided on a review basis by manufacturer or their marketing representatives, or were purchased by this website for the purposes of conducting a review. The opinions are solely of the authors.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Please note that once you post a comment to our site, it becomes part of the public conversation. Our policy is that we will not remove a user's comments unless they are in violation of our Terms of Service, and we won't remove them otherwise except in very extreme circumstances. So if you want to say something that you will later regret personally, it is advisable that you use a username that does not identify you. We cannot and will not simply remove your comments because you have a change of heart about making them.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America, including but not limited to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and all other applicable laws.
We love and our readers, and our readers' comments. However, ClevelandLeader.com is a private website, and we reserve the right to delete any comments that we find offensive or otherwise inappropriate. If a commenter repeatedly abuses our comment policy, we delete all of their comments on every post on the site, and ban their IP address. In order to make our comments useful and interesting, the following guidelines have been established for users:
- Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous material.
- Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service, or link to any such product or service.
- Do not post material that infringes copyright.
- Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
Cleveland Media Group LLC. will not accept responsibility for information posted in the Comments, or the opinions expressed in any comments, which expressly belong only to the person making the comments, not to the staff or owners of Cleveland Leader.
If Cleveland Media Group LLC. receives notice that a comment post is not in keeping with these terms and conditions or the intended use of the comments, we reserve the right to remove that comment posting. The removal of any comment shall be solely at the discretion of Cleveland Media Group LLC.
Due to the high volume of traffic ClevelandLeader.com receives, all comments may not be moderated, and some that violate our termsmay slip through the cracks and be published anyways. We reserve the right to moderate these at a later time, when discovered. The publication of a comment on the site does not signify endorsement by the Cleveland Leader, Cleveland Media Group LLC., or staff.