Bushnell Pro X2 – A Useful Gadget to Have Around a Golf Course
Golf is said to be a rich man’s sport. The equipment needed to play golf come at a pretty high price and learning the sport is also a costly affair. However, these have become a thing of the past. In this modern era, you will come across several golf clubs and other golfing accessories, which are pocket-friendly and easily affordable.
As compared to older times, new age golfers also use an added gadget on the golf course which is known as the rangefinder. The importance of this device is pretty high on the course. As a result of this, many manufacturers have started making their own versions of a rangefinder, which has somewhat made it a bit difficult for you to choose the best.
Bushnell Pro X2 Laser Golf Rangefinder
One of the popular names in the world of golf is Bushnell. The company has come up with several varieties of rangefinders, one of the popular ones being the Bushnell Pro X2. It comes with several features, some of which have been discussed below.
- It comes with DDT or Dual Display Technology, which is exclusively designed for the Pro X2. Once you press the mode button on the device, it allows you to toggle between a sharp black display and a bright red vivid display very easily. This is obviously based on your personal preferences or lighting conditions.
- Pinseeker with Jolt Technology: This technology added in the Pro X2 provides short vibrating pulses to you in order to give you a tactile confirmation when the laser locks on the next flag on the golf course. This will help you understand the exact distance to the next flag without any doubt.
- Slope Compensation: This technology helps the Pro X2 adjust and calculate the yardage which also depends on the degree of slope.
- The Pro X2 provides a maximum magnification of 6x and provides an accuracy of ½ yard.
- It has ranges of 5-1, 300 yards, and 450+ yards to flag.
Pros of the Bushnell Pro X2 Rangefinder
- It is an extremely user-friendly piece of battery-operated equipment for golfers.
- It is very easy to read and provides accurate readings.
- The Pro X2 is also very fast at calculating the distance to the next flag on a golf course.
Cons of the Bushnell Pro X2
- It is very sensitive and in order to make it read the distance, you need to hold it very still which is not possible all the time.
- The reading on the same pin may vary by almost 3 to 5 yards.
Choosing the right rangefinder is very important when it comes to scoring on a golf course. It not just helps you gauge the distance to the next flag, it also helps you find out relevant and important information about slopes and hurdles. Thus, it is very important that you take some time and choose the right rangefinder for your next game of golf. Compare a few good ones like the V4 Slope, and then go for the best which fits your budget and also fulfills your needs, like the Bushnell Pro X2. It is also on our list of the best golf range finder picks.