Bushnell V4 Slope – The Next Evolution of Pinseeker for the Golfers of Today
To a layman, playing golf may seem like a very simple sport. All you need to do is swing the club hard and strike the ball so that it flies in the air and travels a great distance. Well, it is not that simple after all. Mastering golf needs loads of practice, dedication, and discipline. You have to know the different types of golf clubs well enough to use them at the right time.
You also need to understand when it is time to use your strength while striking the ball and when it is not. Another important factor, when it comes to learning golf, is to know how to use a rangefinder. For those of you who do not know much about it, a rangefinder helps you to gauge the distance to the next flagstick and other obstacles along a golf course.
Bushnell V4 Slope
The market is practically flooded with several types of rangefinders made b different manufacturers. Although all of them are meant to perform the same type of task, there are some which are better than the rest. One of them is the Bushnell V4 Slope.
- The Bushnell V4 Slope comes with the Pinseeker with Jolt Technology. This gives you short vibrating bursts in order to let you know when the device has pinpointed the target. This way, you can understand when the reading is the distance measured to the next flagstick.
- It also comes with the Slope Technology that tells you the compensated distance based on the decline and incline of the hole.
- The Bushnell V4 Slope provides 5x magnification and also comes with a fast focus system that allows you to sight your shot very clearly.
- It provides accurate readings from 5 yards to 1000 yards along with 400+ yards to the flag within a distance of a yard.
- The Bushnell V4 Slope comes with a red silicon protective skin, battery, and a premium carry case. You also get a 2-year warranty with this product.
- The manufacturer has used class 1 category laser which has an average power output of around 0.5mW.
- The red silicone protective skin is rather helpful to protect the rangefinder from adverse weather conditions.
- The Jolt Technology is a great way to let you know when the device locks onto the nearest flagstick.
- The Bushnell V4 Slope may sometimes have a few degrees off target and the Jolt Technology may not work all the time.
- The focusing ring is very stiff and requires two hand to use.
If you wish to take up golf as your career, then it very important that you choose the right rangefinder to help you master the sport. It is true that all products have their pros and cons. However, comparing the various models in the market and going through their user reviews will give you some idea as to which rangefinder to use for your golfing career. If needed, you may also seek some advice from professional golfers on what golf range finder that is best for you.