For pet owners, there are few things more difficult than seeing your dog in pain. But unfortunately, many dogs suffer from arthritis and joint pain just like humans.
Arthritis is a term used to describe unusual changes that happen to the joints. This can happen when the cartilage begins to wear away faster than it can regenerate. As a dog owner, here are some of the most common signs you should watch out for:
- Stiff or swollen joints
- Difficulty walking or running
- Difficulty moving from a seated position to a standing position
- Slow, labored movements
- Difficulty climbing up and down stairs
- Whimpering or yelping for no apparent reason
A quick visit to your veterinarian will reveal whether or not your dog is suffering from arthritis. Fortunately, there are joint supplements that can help relieve the symptoms and the pain.
One supplement you might want to consider is Nootie Advanced Joint and Hip Soft Chews.
What are Nootie Advanced Joint and Hip Soft Chews?
Nootie Advanced Joint and Hip Soft Chews are a powerful supplement for dogs of all breeds. They reduce inflammation, promote healthy hips, and strengthen their joints and cartilage to prevent future damage.
Each daily chew contains Glucosamine, MSM, and organic Turmeric to protect your dog from arthritis, hip dysplasia, and joint damage. And your dog will love the tasty, natural flavor in each chew.
Directions for Daily Use
The dosage will vary depending on the size of your dog. Here is a breakdown of what you can expect to give them daily:
- Up to 15 pounds: One half of a chew daily
- 16 to 30 pounds: One chew daily
- 31 to 60 pounds: Two chews daily
- 61 pounds or more: Three chews daily
- This product is made in the United States.
- Each container comes with 250 soft chews which makes it a good value for the money spent.
- This isn’t another pill your dog will spit out. These soft chews are not only good for your dog, they’re tasty as well.
- The chews are grain and chemical free.
- The formulation contains a higher concentration of glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM and hyaluronic acid than similar canine joint products on the market.
- 100 percent satisfaction is guaranteed.
- The chews do have a fairly strong smell.
The distinct combination of quality ingredients is what makes Nootie Advanced Joint and Hip Soft Chews different from other canine supplements.
- Glucosamine (200 mg): Glucosamine helps your dog rebuild healthy cartilage, which can lessen the joint pain. When combined with chondroitin, it an extremely effective remedy for arthritis.
- MSM (200 mg): Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) helps reduce inflammation which will improve joint flexibility and reduce discomfort. MSM will also help repair cartilage and build healthy tissue.
- Turmeric (50 mg): Studies have shown that turmeric is an effective ingredient for reducing inflammation, pain, and symptoms of arthritis. It helps dogs gain more flexibility and mobility.
- Yucca Extract (50 mg): Yucca contains high concentrations of Vitamin C, beta-carotene, magnesium, and B vitamins. It also contains saponin, which helps reduce inflammation and eliminates a lot of the pain associated with arthritis.
- Chondroitin Sulfate (25 mg): Chondroitin is a crucial element found in cartilage. When given as a supplement, it can help minimize the breakdown of cartilage which gives the body more time to repair damaged joints.
- Coenzyme Q10 (10 mg): Coenzyme Q10 is most commonly known as an antioxidant for patients with heart problems. When used as a canine supplement, it can reduce joint inflammation, improve flexibility, and improve overall mobility.
- Hyaluronic Acid (10 mg): When there isn’t enough synovial fluid in your dog’s joints, their movements can become strained and painful. Hyaluronic acid helps repair the tissue and improve the overall elasticity of the skin.
Your dog’s joint experience wear and tear and as they begin to age, arthritis becomes a serious concern. Arthritis can cause pain, lack of mobility, and decrease the quality of your pet’s life. This is why many pet owners look for supplements to decrease inflammation and strengthen joint tissues.
When you are looking for a joint supplement for your pet, it is important to consider the quality and effectiveness of the ingredients. This is exactly what makes Nootie Advanced Joint and Hip Soft Chews a good option.Each soft chew contains some of the most effective ingredients for treating arthritis in dogs. It offers maximum support for promoting joint and connective tissue health. And because dogs seem to love the taste, giving them their daily dose won’t be a struggle.