Some of the Best Places in the USA to Visit
The United States of America is one of the most sought-after destinations for tourists from different parts of the globe according to Esta Viza.
Stretching from big cities to coastlines, USA comprises of several diverse destinations. This may often prove to be difficult for tourists to decide as to which places to visit. There are several destinations in the US which have been voted as some of the best places to visit.
These have been chosen based on accommodations, major attractions, as well as, dining options. Some of the places have been described below for your knowledge.
Best Places to Visit in the USA
- Grand Canyon: If you wish to experience some of the most breathtaking sights that America has to offer its tourists, plan out a visit to the Grand Canyon National Park. You may either raft the Colorado River or even hike the Bright Angel Trail. Whichever you choose, you are sure to feel like an ant against the huge towering picturesque vistas and rock formations. Grand Canyon measures around 266 river miles in length, a mile deep, and around 18 miles in width. It is one of the best natural wonders located in Arizona.
- Yellowstone: If you are a nature lover, the Yellowstone National Park will surely excite you. It has plenty of natural attractions such as steaming geysers and bubbling hot springs. You will also find hiking trails that stretch for several miles. Animal lovers will also get to know about the local wildlife from the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center. It stretches across an area of more than 3,000 square miles covered with canyons, mountains, waterfalls, and geysers.
- New York City: Considered to be one of the most happening places in the world, New York City is popular for its variety of museums, restaurants, and theaters. The city provides various things that you can do for all age groups. If you ever feel the need to get away from the fast life of New York City, you can simply visit the artsy High Line or the scenic Central Park.
- San Francisco: There are several social movements and diverse ethnic groups that have affected the culture of San Francisco. If you wish to perceive the city by the Bay’s character then you need to explore each neighborhood. The city is proud of its awesome sights, lip-smacking cuisines, several happening nightlife venues, and cozy cafes. You will certainly not feel bored in this city.
- Lake Tahoe: This lake happens to be the largest mountain lake of North America, which attracts several tourists every year from different parts of the world throughout the year. During the winter you will snowboarders and skiers in droves along the various slopes at the Lake Tahoe. On the other hand, during the warm season, people are often found hiking, opting for various lake activities and scenic dives. If you are eager to go for an active vacation with your friends or family, trek one of the 2 beer trails of the region.