What To Put In Your Christmas Gift Basket
Christmas is just around the corner. It is about time you started your shopping for all your near and dear ones. Christmas is the season of love and giving. You will find many people who make their own Christmas gift baskets to give others as opposed to just purchasing gift hampers at hampercreations.com.au.
This adds a personal feel to the gifts. It also offers you a great chance to surprise others as per their own taste adding a little personal flair to the gifts. There are several things you can put in your Christmas gift basket.
However, which ones will finally make their ways inside the basket is entirely on your preferences.
Things to Put In Your Christmas Gift Basket
As discussed above, there are multiple items you can put in your handmade Christmas gift basket. However, here is a list of some of the most common items that are usually put in such a basket.
- Homemade Candles: Although it may seem like an uphill task, it is not so at all. You will simply need candle wicks, a glass container, and some wax flakes. These will help you make your own personalized candles to brighten up the Christmas winter. You may also add some dried aromatic flowers or herbs and a little bit of essential oil to turn your candles into scented ones.
- Sweets and Chocolates: Sweets and chocolates help the Christmas spirit to reach an all new level. There are various types of cakes, cookies, as well as, several types of sweets that can make their ways inside your Christmas gift basket. Make these cookies and cakes at home and wrap them up nicely to gift your family and friends some personalized Christmas gifts.
- Homemade Spirits and Wine: This, obviously, needs more advanced planning on your part. Although the process of fermentation and preparation need time, the end result will be amazing and you will find several new fans of your homemade wine and spirits. It is good for you to note that wine is slightly trickier when you decide to make it at home. On the other hand, there are several spirits that hardly take much effort and time when it comes to making them at home. Limoncello is a good example of this statement.
- Homemade Soap: Just like the homemade candles, you can also go for homemade soaps. This will also add a personalized fragrant touch to your Christmas gift. Although different types of soaps and toiletries are quite common in gift baskets, you can go a step further and come up with homemade soaps. All you need is some soap flakes, some dried flowers, and essential oils.
- Homemade Tea: It is rather useful for you to know that with the help of a few herbs, fruits, and dried flower petals you can easily come up with your own tea blends. Mix or even package your own combinations or you may also blend a classic tea that you are sure to impress your near and dear ones. There are several websites on the internet which can provide you with useful homemade tea recipes.